Return, Replacement & Refund Policy
All Replacement Policies are subject to General Terms and Conditions.
- All replacement are proceeded in accordance with PhoneWale Limited Replacement Policy elucidated herein below. It is your duty to thoroughly understand the mentioned Replacement policy before placing any order.
- You agree that replacement may vary from product to product.
- You accept that Ignorance of PhoneWale Limited Replacement Policy is no excuse for making any claim(s) from us.
- Without prejudicing the PhoneWale Limited Replacement Policy, should you receive an item that has physical damages, it is your duty to not to use the product and it is your responsibility to contact us immediately (within 24 hours) failing which your replacement claim is void.
- It is your duty to remove all personal information before returning an electronic device for replacement. You agree that PhoneWale Limited shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.
- Without prejudicing the PhoneWale Limited Replacement Policy, Replacement will be subject to the result of due investigation conducted.
- In case of non-availability of the product, it is at the discretion of PhoneWale Limited to either to initiate refund or to ship the product after its availability.
Replacement of Mobile Phones
Without prejudicing the PhoneWale Limited Replacement Policy, should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition, it is your duty to NOT TO INSERT THE SIM and also NOT TO CONNECT WIFI and it is responsibility to contact us immediately.
You agree that replacement claim will become VOID claim on non-performance of your Duties as stated above and/or on your non-abidance with PhoneWale Limited Replacement Policy.
Other Replacement Conditions
- Products are replaceable within the applicable window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product detail page on the website it is your responsibility to contact us immediately (within 24 hours) failing which your replacement claim is void.
- All products listed under a particular category may not have the same replacement policy.
- Do refer respective products manufacturer’s Warranty and Replacement Policy.
- Without prejudicing the Manufactures’ Warranty and Replacement Policy you may refer the respective products applicable replacement policy of PhoneWale Limited.
- Replacement will be processed only if:
- It is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- The product is different from what was shipped to you;
- The product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer’s box, seal and MRP are intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
- Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned.
Note: If you’ve received a non-returnable product in a damaged/defective condition, it is your responsibility to contact our customer care within 24hrs from the time of delivery of the product failing which you have waived replacement claims and thus your replacement claim is void.
Categories with associated replacement window and exceptions, if any
|1||Mobiles -(Other than Apple)||
|3||Smart Watches and Wearable’s (Other than Apple)||
Authorized Service Partner Locator :
Brand Support Site :
Categories with associated replacement window and exceptions, if any
|7||Products That Can’t be Replaced||
Product purchased from PhoneWale Limited will be acceptable for Return if you find any of the following conditions during the delivery:
- Defective in 24 Hours of Delivery (No Physical Damage Cover into this)
- Wrong product received
Here are the reasons for which Products are not eligible for return:
- Products that have already been used or installed (except installation done by brand authorized personnel in case of large appliances).
- In case product is relocated from delivery address for installation / demonstration by you, it would not be eligible for (in case of damaged / faulty etc.).
- Products that have been tampered with or missing serial numbers / IMEIs.
- If the product has heating or lagging issue, in such cases you can visit brand service center to get your phone checked.
- Return will not be accepted for subjective aspects like performance not as per expectation, color shade difference etc.
- Scratches on packaging not impacting the product performance do not qualify for return.
- For large appliances, Product becomes non- returnable if primary packaging is found open before installation.
- If the request is outside Replacement window.
- If the Job sheet from authorized service center is not provided for defective product.
- If DOA certificate is not provided for dead on arrival products from brand authorized service center.
- Products you deem no longer in need or change of mind
Return pick-up and processing
In case of return where you would like an item to be picked up from a different address, the address can only be changed if pick-up service is available at the new address.
|Correct Product||IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible.|
|Complete Product||All in-the-box accessories (like remote control, starter kits, instruction manuals, chargers, headphones, etc.), freebies and combos (if any) should be present.|
|Unused Product||The product should be unused, unsoiled, unwashed, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable).|
|Before returning a Mobile/ Tablet for replacement, the device should be formatted and Screen Lock (Pin, Pattern or Fingerprint) must be disabled. iCloud lock must be disabled for Apple devices.|
Note: The executive will refuse to accept the return if any of the above conditions are not met.
Return approval process
- Creation of Request
- You can raise a return request from My Account section of your PhoneWale Limited account.
- State Reason for Return
- If you have purchased an electronic product, you will receive a call from our Return Team within 2 business days of initiating a return request, to troubleshoot the issue you are facing.
- For Smartphones, we will send you a link to download to diagnose issue with defective smartphone and return will be approved basis the diagnostic result. In some cases, you may require to provide Job sheet from the brand authorized service center.
- For Dead on Arrival complaint DOA certificate will be required from brand authorized service center.
- For Appliances, we will arrange a brand authorized technician visit to determine the issue within 2-3 business days. Return will be accepted if the technician confirms the issue in writing on a Job Sheet. Please retain a copy of Job Sheet as it will be needed by us to process the return request.
- Our Return Team will review the documents and pick-up will be arranged if the reason complies with our policy and is approved by our Return Team.
- Keep all the necessary requisite items ready for a smooth Replacement process – including invoice, original packaging, price tags, freebies, accessories, etc.
- For all Damaged/Wrong product received complaints you will be required to provide following to investigate further:
- Damaged/Wrong product: Images 1) All sides of brand box 2) Image of damaged part 3) Serial number / IMEI printed on box and product both. For smartphones in working condition, we will request you to share the screen image of IMEI. (Dial *#06# to display IMEI)
- Once we receive the product back, our Quality engineers will evaluate the Returned product and provide resolution based on the evaluation report. The replacement product will be shipped out on the basis of evaluation report.
Note: At the time of Return, please ensure that you attach the mail label that is provided by PhoneWale Limited to your mail id to process the Return request.
- We will take 48-96 hours to process the refund once the product has cleared the Quality Check and returned successfully.
- The refund amount will be credited to your bank account within 3-4 working days.
- In the case of certain public sector banks, it can take up to 10-15 working days.
- If you have paid using a credit/debit card or via net banking, the refund will be credited back to the account you used to place the original order.
- Refund will be initiated to the Original Payment method done while placing the order.