Terms and Conditions
This Agreement was last modified on 01 May 2021
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Transaction on the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Platform or access content on the Platform only under the supervision and prior consent / permission of a parent or legal guardian.
As a minor if you wish to transact on the Platform, such transaction on the Platform may be made by your legal guardian or parents. Phone Wale Limited reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Platform if it is brought to Phone Wale Limited’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and transacting on the Platform.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Platform through a onetime password verification.
You agree that Phone Wale Limited shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where you have failed to update your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website Platform.
If You share or allow others to have access to Your account on the Platform (“Account”), by creating separate profiles under Your Account, or otherwise, they will be able to view and access Your Account information. You shall be solely liable and responsible for all the activities undertaken under Your Account, and any consequences therefrom.
When You use the Platform or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
This Agreement contains the following provisions.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT
This is an Agreement between you and all persons you represent (and for purposes of this Agreement, “person” includes natural persons and any type of incorporated or unincorporated entity) and Phone Wale Limited (“Phone Wale Limited”) regarding your access to and use of phonewaleonline.com and all content, information, products and services available on or through the website (collectively, the “Website”). This Agreement also provides benefits to Phone Wale Limited affiliates, service providers, suppliers and other persons.
Each time you use the Website you signify your acceptance and agreement, and the acceptance and agreement of any person you purport to represent, to be bound by this Agreement as it then reads, and you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to agree to and accept this Agreement on behalf of yourself and any person you purport to represent. If you do not agree with each provision of this Agreement, or you are not authorized to agree to and accept this Agreement on behalf of the person you purport to represent, you may not access or use the Website. The Website is for convenience and informational purposes only and is not intended to convey advice or recommendations, or an offer to sell any product or service.
This Agreement is in addition to any other agreement you may have with Phone Wale Limited, including a transaction agreement.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
Phone Wale Limited may, in its sole discretion, change this Agreement from time to time as it relates to future use of the Website, by posting a revised Agreement on the Website. By using the Website after this revised Agreement has been posted, you signify your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the revised Agreement. You may not change this Agreement in any manner.
OWNERSHIP AND PERMITTED USE OF THE WEBSITE
The Website (including all content, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts and the presentation, arrangement, coordination, enhancement and selection of such and other information in text, graphical, video and audio forms, images, icons, software, designs, applications, data, and other elements available on or through the Website) is the property of Phone Wale Limited and others, and is protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark and other laws. Your use of the Website does not transfer to you any ownership or other rights in the Website or its content. The Website is made available to you for your lawful, personal use only. You may use the Website only in the manner described expressly in this Agreement and subject to all applicable laws. Using the Website for any other purpose or in any other manner is strictly prohibited.
You may print Website pages provided that you do not modify any of the pages and you do not remove or alter any visible or non-visible identification, marks, notices, or disclaimers. The Website and its content may not be copied, imitated, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified, indexed, catalogued, mirrored or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written consent of Phone Wale Limited. You may not sell or resell any part of the Website or access to the Website. You may not use any of the software that is used in the operation or provision of the Website except while you are using the Website in accordance with this Agreement.
MISPRINTS AND ERRORS, PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
Phone Wale Limited endeavours to provide current and accurate information on the Website. However, misprints, errors, inaccuracies, omissions (including incorrect specifications for products) or other errors may sometimes occur. Phone Wale Limited cannot guarantee that products and services advertised on the Website will be available when ordered or thereafter. Phone Wale Limited does not warrant that the content of the Website including, without limitation, product descriptions or photographs, is accurate or complete.
Phone Wale Limited reserves the right to: (a) correct any error, inaccuracy or omission at any time without prior notice or liability to you or any other person; (b) change at any time the products and services advertised or made available for sale on the Website, the prices, fees, charges and specifications of such products and services, any promotional offers and any other Website content without any notice or liability to you or any other person; (c) reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order, including accepted orders for any reason and (d) limit quantities available for sale or sold.
The advertisements on the Website are invitations to you to make offers to purchase products and services on the Website and are not offers to sell. All prices and other amounts appearing on the Website are quoted in Indian Rupees.
Phone Wale Limited logo and other names and logos appearing on or in connection with Website (the “Marks”) are registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos owned or licensed by Phone Wale Limited or their respective owners or licensees.
Any use of the Marks, except as expressly provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited. Nothing appearing on the Website or elsewhere shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the Marks.
NO LINKING, FRAMING, MIRRORING, SCRAPING, DATA-MINING OR POSTINGS
Links to the Website without the express written permission of Phone Wale Limited are strictly prohibited. To request permission to link to the Website, please send an email to [email protected] Phone Wale Limited may in its discretion cancel and revoke any permission it may give to link to the Website at any time and without any notice or liability. The framing, mirroring, scraping or data-mining of the Website or any of its content in any form and by any means is strictly prohibited. You may not use any collaborative browsing or display technologies in connection with your use of the Website or to post comments, communications, or any other data of any kind to or on the Website with the intention that such postings may be viewed by other users of the Website.
LOGIN NAMES AND PASSWORDS
Certain areas and features of the Website are accessible only to users who have been issued a login name and password (collectively “Codes”) by Phone Wale Limited. For the purposes of accessing the Website, the Codes remain the property of Phone Wale Limited and may be cancelled or suspended at any time by Phone Wale Limited in its discretion without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
Phone Wale Limited is not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of any person using Codes to access and use the Website. Phone Wale Limited may act upon any communication that is given with the use of Codes. Phone Wale Limited may in its discretion at any time require proof of the identity of any person seeking to access and use the Website, and may deny access to and use of the Website or parts of it or refuse to accept or act upon any communication if Phone Wale Limited is not satisfied with such proof.
If you have been issued Codes: (a) you are fully responsible and liable for the security of the Codes and any and all use and misuse of the Codes; (b) you will keep the Codes secure and confidential at all times and not disclose the Codes to any other person or permit any other person to use the Codes; (c) you will ensure that all uses of the Codes comply with this Agreement; (d) once you have logged-on to the Website using the Codes, you will not leave the computer terminal used to access the Website unless and until you have terminated the session and logged-off the Website; and (e) you will immediately notify Phone Wale Limited by telephone +91-9512020505 or email to: [email protected] if you know or suspect that any Codes have been lost or stolen or become known to or used by any other person.
Phone Wale Limited may cause software to be available for you to download from the Website or through other Websites and Internet resources. The software is protected by copyright, and your downloading and use of the software is governed by the applicable transaction agreement and the Software Licence Agreement specific to the software. By downloading software, you signify your agreement and acceptance of the applicable transaction agreement and Software Licence Agreement.
From time to time Phone Wale Limited may make contests available to users of the Website and others. All contests are governed by this Agreement and the applicable Contest Rules. By participating in a contest through the Website, you signify your agreement and acceptance of this Agreement and the applicable Contest Rules.
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Is misleading in any way;
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- Interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy ;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming malwares that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Platform, or any other customer, including any account on the Platform not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Phone Wale Limited, Phone Wale Limited, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Phone Wale Limited on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Phone Wale Limited’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or Phone Wale Limited’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Phone Wale Limited.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
You may post or submit reviews, comments or other content (“Content”), so long as such Content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages (“Submissions”). If you send Submissions to Phone Wale Limited or the Website, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of the Submissions grants) to Phone Wale Limited and its successors, assigns and licensees a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, world-wide, assignable, sub-licensable, right and license to use, produce, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public by telecommunications, display and exploit the Content or the Submissions or any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques associated with the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, using any form, media or technology now known or later developed, without providing any attribution or compensation to you or any other person, without any liability whatsoever, and free from any obligation of confidence or other duties on the part of Phone Wale Limited or its successors, assigns and licensees, and you agree, represent and warrant that all moral rights in the Submissions are waived in favour of Phone Wale Limited and its successors, assigns and licensees.
All information you provide through the Website, including registration information (name and email address), payment information (credit card numbers and expiration dates), and transaction-related information, must be true, accurate, current and complete. Phone Wale Limited will rely on the information you provide. You will be solely responsible and liable for any and all loss, damage, and additional costs that you, Phone Wale Limited or any other person may incur as a result of your submission of any false, incorrect or incomplete information or your failure to update your registration information and payment information within 30 days of any change.
DISCLAIMERS, LIABILITY EXCLUSIONS/LIMITATIONS AND INDEMNITY
Your access to and use of the website is at your own risk. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, and including without limitation implied representations, warranties or conditions of or relating to accuracy, accessibility, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, performance or durability, all of which are disclaimed by phone wale limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
THE FOLLOWING CLAUSE IS INAPPLICABLE IN QUEBEC:
Phone wale limited and its providers will never be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary loss or damage arising from, connected with, or relating to the website or this agreement including but not limited to loss of data, business, markets, savings, income, profits, use, production, reputation or goodwill, anticipated or otherwise, or economic loss, under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, strict liability or any other theory or law or equity), regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing (including without limitation gross negligence and fundamental breach) by phone wale limited or any person for whom phone wale limited is responsible, and even if phone wale limited has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND EXCLUSION BY STATUTE IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS
The exclusion of certain warranties and the limitation of certain liabilities is prohibited in some jurisdictions. These statutory prohibitions may apply to you.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY
In addition, for your convenience, the Website may include links or references to other Internet sites or resources and businesses operated by other persons (collectively “Other Sites”). Other Businesses and Other Sites are independent from Phone Wale Limited, and Phone Wale Limited has no responsibility or liability for or control over Other Businesses and Other Sites, their business, goods, services, or content. Phone Wale Limited does not sponsor. Endorse or warrant the offerings of Other Businesses or Other Sites or their business, goods, services, or content, unless expressly indicated in writing. Your use of Other Businesses or Other Sites and your dealings with the owners or operators of Other Businesses or Other Sites is at your own risk, and you will not make any claim against Phone Wale Limited arising from, connected with, or relating to your use of Other Businesses or Other Sites or your dealings with the owners or operators of Other Businesses or Other Sites. You should review the privacy policies and other conditions of use of Other Businesses and Other Sites. As between you and Phone Wale Limited, this Agreement, with all necessary modifications, applies to your access and use of any Other Businesses or Other Sites and their business, goods, services and content.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Phone Wale Limited may in its discretion change, discontinue, modify, restrict, suspend or terminate the Website or any part of it without any notice or liability to you or any other person. Phone Wale Limited may in its discretion and for its convenience at any time immediately terminate, temporarily or permanently, this Agreement or your permission to access and use the Website without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
If this Agreement or your permission to access or use all or any part of the Website is terminated for any reason, then this Agreement and all other than existing agreements between you and Phone Wale Limited will continue to apply and be binding upon you regarding your prior access to and use of the Website, and anything connected with, relating to or arising therefrom.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This Agreement, your access to and use of the Website, and all related matters are governed solely by the laws of India. Any dispute between you and Phone Wale Limited or any other person arising from, connected with or relating to the Website, this Agreement, or any related matters (collectively “Disputes”) will be resolved before the Courts of Ahmedabad, and you hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those courts in respect of all Disputes.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the provision will be deemed to be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement ensures to the benefit of and is binding upon each of Phone Wale Limited and its successors, assigns and related persons, and you and your heirs, executors, administrators, successors, permitted assigns and personal representatives. You may not assign this Agreement or the rights and obligations under this Agreement. Phone Wale Limited may assign this Agreement and its rights and obligations under this Agreement without your consent. No consent or waiver by any party to or of any breach or default by any other party in its performance of its obligations under this Agreement will be: (a) deemed or construed to be a consent to or waiver of a continuing breach or default or any other breach or default of those or any other obligations of that party; or (b) effective unless in writing and signed by all parties.
The parties have expressly requested and required that this Agreement and all other related documents be drawn up in the English language.
Any rights not expressly granted by this Agreement are reserved to Phone Wale Limited.
You may contact Phone Wale Limited by telephone, email, or postal mail:
PhoneWale Limited Legal Department
1004-1006, Satyam 64, Opp. Gujarat High court, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Email: [email protected]